WHY CHOOSE A VIRTUAL OFFICE IN DUBLIN?
It can be difficult to break a new market at the best of times. But trying to do so without a local postcode is even harder, particularly in Dublin, Ireland where the postal code format differs from many other countries and a non-Irish address is easy to spot.
If you’re looking to move into the Irish market, or to improve your existing presence in Ireland with an office address in Dublin, our virtual office solutions are for you. For an annual fee, you can subscribe to a full, real office Dublin address, which you can use to receive mail and promote through your website, business cards and so on.
By choosing a virtual office in Dublin you’ll receive:
- A registered office address in Dublin, Ireland
- Mail handling services to open and scan your mail and forward it to you by email
- Weekly or monthly mail forwarding by post, depending on your need
- 2 x service addresses (directors’ addresses)
Please note: This service includes mail forwarding via post to UK addresses only. Electronic mail forwarding (via email) is also included. If you would like to have post physically forwarded to an overseas address, you will need to pay a supplement by topping up your account to cover this postage cost.
WHO USES VIRTUAL ADDRESSES IN DUBLIN, IRELAND?
Our customers typically include, but are not limited to:
- Start ups and home based businesses which need a registered office address
- Businesses with addresses elsewhere in Ireland looking for a presence in the capital city
- International businesses looking to move into the Irish market
WHERE IS THE VIRTUAL ADDRESS IN DUBLIN?
The Dublin virtual address is located at:
Fitzwilliam Street Lower
PROOF OF ID AND ADDRESS
Please note: In order to successfully activate your subscription, we first need to receive proof of identity (ID) and proof of address from you. View a full list of accepted documentation here.