Before we can activate your subscription and start forwarding post to you, we are required by London Local Authorities Act 2007 and Money Laundering Regulations 2017 to carry out some identity and address checks.
Important – please read carefully!
In order to commence your services, you must:
- Submit a recent (not older than 3 months) proof of ID and residential address for all appointed directors and beneficial owners of your company.
- Submit a recent (not older than 3 months) proof of forwarding address (if different than residential address).
- All submitted documents must be of good quality – a full page with all four corners visible.
- Non-UK residents must provide all documents certified by a Public Notary, Solicitor, or Chartered Accountant.
- All documents must be send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Failure to submit all required documents within 30 days from the date of the purchase will result in the cancellation of your services, without any refunds.
- Full list of accepted documents can be found below:
Proof of ID
- Driving License (with photocard)
- National Identity Card
- HM Forces Identity Card
- A current student card from an educational establishment approved by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Disabled drivers blue badge
- Certificate of Incorporation (for Bodies Corporate only)
Proof of Address (provided both name and address is shown)
- Gas or Electricity bill
- Telephone bill (landline only, not mobile)
- Water bill
- Mortgage Statement
- Council Tax bill
- Bank / Building Society statement (includes credit card/store card bill)
- TV license
- Valid insurance certificate
- P45/P60 statement
- Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
- Current benefit book
- Letter from Benefits Agency
- HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
- Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation