Forms of Identification and Proof of Address - Company Address

Forms of Identification and Proof of Address

In order to process your order and begin the service we will require you to submit a copy of your ID such as your Passport or Driving License, and proof of your address, please see below for accepted forms of identification. Please send all your documents to

Non-UK residents must provide both documents certified by a Public Notary or Solicitor or Chartered Accountant.

1. Photo identification – Proof of identity

Individuals, individual partners and directors of bodies corporate

  • Passport
  • Driving License (with photocard)
  • National Identity Card
  • HM Forces Identity Card
  • A current student card from an educational establishment approved by the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
  • Disabled drivers blue badge

Bodies corporate

  • Certificate of Incorporation

2. Proof of address (provided both name and address is shown)

  • Gas or Electricity bill
  • Telephone bill (landline only, not mobile)
  • Water bill
  • Mortgage Statement
  • Council Tax bill
  • Bank / Building Society statement (includes credit card/store card bill)
  • TV license
  • Valid insurance certificate
  • Pay slip
  • P45/P60 statement
  • Financial statement (e.g. pension, endowment)
  • Current benefit book
  • Letter from Benefits Agency
  • HM Revenue and Customs Notice of Coding
  • Student hall of residence agreement or other proof of accommodation
Need Help?

How can we help?